Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Pop Pop, Bock Bock

We weren't able to go to dance class today due to recital photos-- so we went straight to Pop's house.

There was lots of music...

and silliness,

plus a look at the old family projector. We are going to try to get this baby working again so we can see some home movies of my Dad as a youngster. Can't wait!

My sweet friend Dolly lost her Mom last week so we volunteered to bring her family dinner tonight before the rosary.

They requested El Pollo Loco which has a Foster's Freeze attached to it. For the long drive out to their house ;) we decided that we needed ice cream cones. Libs had some trouble staying on top of hers so half way there I looked back to see it all dripping down her arm. In true scrapbooker fashion my first grab wasn't for the napkins, it was for my camera. Sorry babe!

For those of you who may not know-- I am banned from all chicken coops since five years ago I allowed an entire flock of chickens to escape into a 5th grade end of the year party.

Lucas took pity on me and decided to let me in anyway since I was chaperoned by Libi and Ron.

I am pleased to report that no chickens escaped from my visit, but a good time was had by all!

No comments: