Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Let the games begin...

Today our little family got sporty!

We played with the balls at school...

today Ron got to be the catcher (it was my job a few weeks ago!)

We played Elefun and caught lots of butterflies!

No matter how many we caught Libi always won-- this is her new thing. Coming down the stairs, walking on the sidewalk, anything that can be turned into a competition is! If she doesn't win fair and square she changes the game or disqualifies you so she can win.

While I was participating in my own competition, Libi went to hang out with the Strassners. Ben shared with her the joys of Super Mario Bros. I hope that this game invades our home soon-- I have tons of fond memories with Mario and Luigi!

After dinner at Rattlers (pineapple spritzer--- YUM!) we came home for dress up.....

AND some Bieber fever!!! We rented Justin's movie from Netflix and the whole family rocked out. No, I'm not ashamed to admit it-- it was kind of a fun flick and his music is catchy!

No comments: