Wednesday, June 10, 2009

An "Up"lifting day!!!

Today we went to the movies! I know-- it's crazy, we NEVER go to the theater-- but we bit the bullet today and went to see UP.Libs loved the movie-- especially the popcorn!!! It is an absolutely darling movie and I would recommend it to everyone! Ron and I both laughed and cried-- I'm happy to report that Libi only laughed!!Since they didn't have any posters inside the theater for UP we were forced to take some pictures by the outside marque. This forced me to get creative with my camera angles!!Here's Libs looking coy....but not for long!!!!To cap off the day we went to Chili's for dinner!! Libs is very lovey these days, she even showed us some love at the dinner table."Mommy get over here and hug us!"Libi is fully realizing that we are a family now. She calls all animals, blocks, toys, etc. "Mommy, Daddy and baby." She likes to take Ron's hand and my hand and bring them together so we are all holding hands-- it's so sweet. Here she is getting us to hug which is difficult when we're sitting on opposite sides of the table AND I'm trying to photograph things!!Not wanting to miss a hugging opportunity, I handed off the camera to Ron so I could get in some photos. Such a fun day with a fun little girl!!

No comments: