Monday, June 29, 2009

A packing day...

Today we spent the entire day getting ready for our trip tomorrow. We did tons of laundry, packing and general cleaning so that we can enjoy our time at Jammy and Granpa's.

I have been spending my free time making tons of cards with my scrapbooking scraps. I even started a new blog to show-off my creations. I am nowhere near as good as many of the designers that I see-- but I'm new to it!
You can check out my crafty blog at: http://dopeyroom.blogspot.com/

This evening we spent some time with Grammy, Grampy, Aunt Andrea and Aunt Violet before our travels.It was such a beautiful night out that we spent lots of time talking in the backyard.Libs went into her own world and began telling stories about, "snapping and clocks." I'm guessing this was due to the fact that we watched Peter Pan earlier in the day.She broke out into a very cute dance-- she loves to shake her hips!We are all ready for a nice little vacation in Stockton!!

1 comment:

Stacy said...

Have fun! Say hi to your parents!