Friday, June 19, 2009

Pay it forward...

First off I want to apologize for not posting for the past few days. I have too many pictures on my computer (imagine that?) and I can't put any more on. So the past few days photos are still on my camera card. I'm hoping that this weekend I'll be able to get caught up.

Another confession: I've been addicted to Google reader lately. Amy got me hooked and now I'm looking at 30-40 blogs per day. YIKES!! I have found some amazing inspiration from all of these ladies and I've even begun making my own cards.

As I was browsing I found the following challenge and I thought it might be fun so here goes:

I want to pass along a very special, made just for YOU gift, to the first FIVE people leaving a comment on this post. Doesn't that sound like fun? I'd really like to send a special gift to you. Please sign up to "Pay It Forward". Internationals welcome. There a few rules tho (not hard ones).
1- I make no guarantees that you will like what I make but I hope you will.

2- What I create will be just for you. I’ll be lurking around your blog to see what you might like


3- this will run until the end of July.

4- You have no clue what it's going to be and neither do I so it'll be a big surprise to both of us!

The catch? Oh yeah. There's a catch.... You must re-post this on your blog and offer the same to the first 5 people who do the same on your blog. So the first five people who post, and are willing to pass it along, will get a handmade gift in the mail from me. Once you receive the gift, please be sure to post a pic on your blog. Let the gifting begin!

I'm not sure that I even have 5 people who read my blog, but it's worth a shot :)

4 comments:

jammy said...

I read your blog, but, I don't blog, so I can't be of help! I like the idea, though!
Love you!

Dolly said...

I too read your blog, but I don't blog, or plan on blogging anytime soon =) So I am worthless to you... But I love you guys!!!
Dolly~

PS- you can still send the gift =) LOL!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Yours is one of many blogs I enjoy reading! Unfortunately, I'm only a blog reader as opposed to a blog writer!!

Andrea said...

Same here =( Your blog is the only one I read and I'm not a blogger. I love the idea though! Maybe the same concept, but instead of a blog, facebook?