Saturday, June 6, 2009

Two seperate posts...

Today I went one direction and Libi and Daddy stayed home.

I had my MOPS steering retreat in Oxnard.It was a gorgeous day-- much nicer than it was at home! Here are the women of MOPS steering for this year. Corrie, Lucy, Wendy, Michelle, Laura, Sabina, Myra, Amy, me, and Joie-- all 10 of us were able to attend the day-long training.As a special treat we rented a boat and rode around the marina.It was nice and relaxing to wander and chat with our friends. Here I am with Wendy-- the other member of the steering team who lives in Canyon Country.I found this home that Ron and I will be moving into as soon as we win the lottery!! It was gorgeous-- right on the water, with a spot for Dad's boat (which we will of course get for him if we win big!!)I am very excited about my MOPS voyage for this year! I know we will have a great year after hearing everyone's ideas.While I was doing my retreat Ron was in charge at home. It looks like Libs really enjoyed her breakfast!!!They went to Rio Norte where Libi engaged in one of her favorite pass times-- writing on Ron's chalk board. Please note the very stylish outfit that Daddy chose for the day. I love seeing what Ron picks out!!!All of these pictures of Libi Ron took with his iPhone and sent to me throughout the day. It was really fun to see what they were doing during our breaks!As proof that they took a nap, Ron took this photo-- he's way too funny!!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

When you get your dream home...can I move in as your maid?? =)

Dolly said...

oops... guess knowing who sent that last message would be helpful =]