Sunday, June 28, 2009

A special dinner...

for a special friend. We kept it pretty low key today. After a morning of working at the Ippolito house we all took some good naps.

In the evening we were lucky enough to have Howard over for dinner. Amy and the kids are away for 18 days so we thought he could use some company.To get ready for our BBQ'd dinner Libi helped me shuck some corn.This was her first experience with it and you can see her deep concentration.She really enjoyed it-- although in the time it took her to shuck one I did four ears :)I love my kitchen helper!!

Libs was in rare form performing for Howard. She ran around for him, asked him to read her stories, asked for tickles, and sang a sort of Howard song. The song consisted of saying, "Howard" over and over again puncutated by whispering, "I don't know!" I'm sure that by the time Howard got home he was thankful for a quiet house!!

No comments: