Tuesday, May 15, 2007

Tuesday at Nana and Pop's house...

Due to some other appointments tomorrow, we went to Nana and Pop's house today. Little Miss Libs slept in very late today-- she only woke up at 6:30 to have her diaper changed then went back out until 9:30 a.m. We got on the road after 10 a.m.

It was a normal day at the great-grandparents house-- we talked, ate, and looked at Libi. She was very talkative late in the visit, which Nana enjoyed.

We came home and Libi took a nap while I worked on the computer. Daddy got home late, but he got some quality time with Miss Libs when I went to Weight Watchers. Yes, I'm going back! After my huge success last time I got off track, but I'm back to being focused so watch out!

Tonight we watched American Idol as we ate a very late Mexican meal. I'm hoping for two girls in the final, but you never know!

No comments: