Tuesday, February 27, 2007

Tough Tuesday...

Last night Libi began crying inconsolably for a few hours. She and I tried everything to comfort her while her Dad finished up some yearbook pages for his deadline. We finally got her settled down and had a pretty good night. This morning we woke up about 7:30 and Miss Libs was fine for about 30 minutes-- she laid in her crib and watched her Pooh mobile for the first time. She was smiling and cooing, but then she became really upset and that has lasted most of the day. She hasn't been happy despite a bath, toys, tummy time, back time, binkies, bottles, breastfeeding, and her bouncy chairs. It has been so hard to hear her cry for so long and have no idea what is wrong with her. She and I both spent some time today crying together. I finally got her to rest for a half an hour at about 2 p.m. Ron came home early so I could run to get my hair cut and now we are both trying to keep her happy. She is currently lying on her snoring father napping while her furry sister is napping on my lap as I type this. We will write more later tonight.

8:01 p.m.

We are watching American Idol-- Grandma Cris is holding Libs, Ron is on a computer and I am blogging. We are doing much better tonight-- Libi finally had a "movement" so she's doing much better :) I have completed the birth announcements, they will be sent out tomorrow. We are getting ready for our trip to San Diego for CADA-- packing for three days with a baby takes serious planning. Libs and I will run down to Nana and Pop's first so that they can get their Libi fix for the week.

No comments: