Thursday, February 22, 2007

Rainy Thursday....

Last night Libi was restless and therefore so was I. After American Idol-- which was wonderful, we all went up to bed. Liliana chose not to sleep until about 3 a.m. She and I were both in and out all night long. After Ron's walk, he took Libi so that I could get a bit of shut eye-- we slept until 8:30.

We spent much of the day snoozing, being cranky (due to a change in formula), and waiting for Grandma to arrive. I am happy to report that Grandma arrived safe and sound, Libi's tummy is doing better and both she and her father are napping next to me on the sofa. If I could only get some rest everything would be perfect!!!

Tonight will be low-key due to the bad weather and the bad night last night. We'll have a chicken dinner, watch the American Idol results show, and head off to bed.

No comments: