Friday, October 10, 2008

Twilight...

OK, so I'm hooked! Yesterday I grabbed Ron's copy of Twilight at about 4:30 and by 11:30 I was done. I read until my eyes were blurry, but I simply couldn't put the darn book down. I had to stop to cook dinner and eat it, but other than that my evening was all about Bella and Edward. I still have so many questions-- I can't wait for Ron to bring home book #2 so I can get lost in that this weekend.

Libs has been really funny lately. She is singing all the time-- her favorites are "C is for Cookie" and "Twinkle, Twinkle Little Star". She sings or talks non-stop all day-long. She is always telling stories to her dolls, making them dance and singing to them-- so very adorable! Yesterday she looked at me and said "Grampy"-- when I told her that she wouldn't see him until at least Friday night so got all pouty on me. I called Grampy right away and asked him if he could come over-- so he came for some tickling Thursday night. Libs was squealing with delight when he came over-- I could hear from upstairs as I was reading.

Music class was lots of fun, despite my daughter pulling out her new favorite word every other second. "NO, NO, NO!!!!" We hear it a lot now-- even when we know the answer to our questions should be "Yes." Mommy is quite perturbed by this, but Uncle Nick reminded her that this is better than a girl who says "Yes" all the time.

No comments: