Saturday, February 5, 2011

Resting...

The past few weeks have been super crazy and this coming week is no exception, so we took today off to rest and relax.

Libi's hair is getting so very long these days-- she really wants it to be as long as Rapunzel's.

When folks ask me when I'll cut it, I simply say: "When she stops letting me brush it, wash it or style it- we will chop it off!" As for now, she loves it and I think it's cute.


Libs took this picture of Ron and I-- yes I look tired and yes I'm still in PJ's.

We took a "serious" picture-- love how Ron and Libi interpret serious.

Poor Toots isn't feeling well these days. We suspect a UTI since she's licking herself and having some potty trouble. Tonight we gave her a little tubby to help clean her up-- Libi thought it was the funniest thing she'd ever seen!

No comments: