Sunday, August 15, 2010

Daddy daughter day and a shop hop

No you're not seeing things--- this is Amy and I at 8 scrapbook stores we went to today. There is a southern California shop hop happening and we had to be a part of it!

It was quite an adventure! The iPhone took us through some "fun" parts of town especially this alley with barbed wire everywhere.

My big expense of the day was purchasing 5 pieces of paper that came to nearly $5000 dollars! Amy and I were in hysterics when the clerk told me that after our 20% discount my total was only $4000. That shop hop pass sure saves you a ton of money!

We had a lovely lunch at the Cheesecake Factory in Pasadena. So the boys (or the kids) wouldn't be mad at us we did take cheesecake home.

While I was out and about Ron and Libi had a Daddy Daughter Day. They were all over the place: lunch at Dink's,

a trip to Daddy's classroom,

and a final stop at the Teacher Day at celebration at Office Depot.

When Libs woke up from her nap and saw me she was bummed-- it signaled the end of a fun day with Dad. I tried to assure her that I was fun too--- look, I can make a flag on the etch-a-sketch honey. Mommy's got skills!!!

No comments: